Yoon Bonggil

Everyone will have an independence activist who comes up with a lunchbox bomb. The great is Yoon Bonggil. Yoon Bonggil is a great man who threw a bomb on the Japanese traditional celebration market held in Hongkou Park, Shanghai, China. Born in 1908 Chungcheongnam-do budget, Yoon Bonggil was born to father Huang Yun and mother Kim Won-sang. Yoon Bonggil's ho was Maheon, and the main building was admitted to Deoksan Public Normal School in 1918, but refused colonial education when the 3.1 movement took place the following year. After the 3.1 movement, the base of independence movement was moved to China, and anti-Japanese movement was carried out in China and Manchuria. It moved systematically with support and guidance centered on the provisional government of the Republic of Korea. He studied Korean literature with his younger brother, Yoon Sung, and from 1921, continued his Chinese literature, including Librarian Samgyeong, in Ochi Seosuk. After that, after studying Korean literature, he studied Korean history and theology on his own. From 1926, he established a night school and organized the Woljinhoe, which promoted farmers' enlightenment, rural revivalism, and reading society. For the enlightenment of the peasants, he wrote a textbook called Farmer's Reading, organized a night society and taught disadvantaged youths in rural areas who could not attend school. In 1929, a group called the Revival Center was established for the development of rural areas, and the rural revival movement was promoted in earnest.

In March 1930, he left for Manchuria with the conviction that he would have to do something great for his country. He went up to exile and was arrested on the way and fought for 45 days, but escaped to Manchuria again. In Manchuria, Kim Tae-sik and Han Il-jin, who walked the same path, met with each other to resolve the independence movement. In 1931, he went to Shanghai to organize trade unions while working as a craftsman and doing vegetable business, and studied at an English school. In the winter of that year, I went to Kim Gu, who led the Korean Patriots, and asked him to take over as an independent figure. Yoon Bonggil decided to go to the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea to pursue a successful independence movement and headed for Shanghai. In August 1931, when he arrived in Shanghai, where the Provisional Government was located, he stayed at Ahn Gong-geun's house in the French concession. He envisioned life for meaningful work in China. First of all, for the economic life, I worked in a factory run by a Korean, Park Jin. On the one hand, she studied English at Shanghai English School for international activities. Then he visited Kim Gu, the leader of the Provisional Government in Shanghai, and said his will and vowed to devote his body and mind to the independence of his country.

On April 26, 1932, he became a member of the Korean Patriots' Association, and on April 29, 1932, the birthday of the King of Japan, he assumed the role of throwing a bomb at the celebration of the tradition held in Hongkou Park. In 1932, Japan caused Shanghai affairs due to the murder of a Japanese monk, a self-play drama. The Japanese army won the war under the command of Captain Shirakawa. The Japanese military decided to hold a commemoration ceremony to celebrate both the birthday of the king of Japan and the victory of the war. Yoon Bonggil took this opportunity and decided to take a chance at the memorial hall. Leader Kim Dong-nyeong, Lee Si-young, Jo Soang and other leaders in consultation with Kim Gu envisioned the giant. On April 29, Yoon Bonggil broke through the stern guard with a bomb-equipped lunch box and bucket, and entered the celebration in advance. At the start of the event, a bomb was thrown at the front of the platform, promptly killing Shirakawa, the commander of the dispatched army in Shanghai, Daiwa Kawabata, the residence and administrative chairman of the Shanghai residence, commander of the 3rd Fleet, Lieutenant General Nomura Kichi Sabro, and Gen. Chiki Ueda, the 9th Division Commander Injured, such as Miss Mamoru, a watch from Japan, based in China. Shortly after his death, he was arrested at the scene and sent to Osaka, Japan, where he was sentenced to death at a military law meeting on 21st June and shot on December 19th to be born at the young age of 24. The independence movement, which was in recession due to the death of Dr. Yoon Bonggil, gained morale, and independence movement organizations were supported by China. The case became known to the world, including China, and China's leader Zhang Jiesu praised that one hundred million Chinese did a great job that the Chinese could not do. In particular, the authority of Kim Gu and the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea, which led the initiative of Yoon Bonggil, has increased. The remains were transferred to the Hyochang Park in 1946, and the Republic of Korea Medal of Honor in 1962 was added. We must imitate the sacrifice spirit and patriotism of Yoon Bonggil.

  • 네이버 블러그 공유하기
  • 네이버 밴드에 공유하기
  • 페이스북 공유하기
  • 카카오스토리 공유하기

댓글을 달아 주세요